Pages

November 3, 2014

Sweater Weather

After a month away in a vastly different climate (seriously, October is *not* supposed to be 85 degrees!), I am super excited to be back home.  My school/professional obligations let me dig into some of my favorite dresses, and the weather is telling me it's time for boots and sweaters.

Dress: People Tree, via Modcloth | Sweater: thrifted | Boots: Merrell 

Tall leather boots and cozy wool sweaters, nubbly leggings and unstructured dresses...this is my favorite time of the year, clothes-wise!  (And a couple other ways, too.)


This was likely the last wear for quite some time of a favorite dress of mine -- the jersey material has surprisingly little give, which keeps its shape but means that I'm maxing out the skirt already and the neckline won't be nursing-compatible.  It's been fun to get some "one last time" wear out of things before I pack them away...and has definitely led to multiple episodes of dancing around the house singing my take on the Black Eyed Peas ("My bump, my bump my bump my bump, my bump my bump my bump, my lovely baby bump!")

...and I'll just leave you with that mental image.  =)  Anyone else loving sweater weather these days?

1 comment:

  1. so adorable. I love the boots and I'm so excited for your amazing new addition :)

    ReplyDelete