Pages

March 10, 2013

Comfy Cozies

After long, hard weeks, the weekends are for rest and recovery.  Returning to favorites -- comfort foods, comfort clothes.  Warm fuzzies and cool neutrals.

Occasion: a studious Saturday

Grey and navy, stripes and corduroy, rustic earrings and cozy socks.  No shoes, because I'm not leaving the house.  Perfect for a long day of studying, punctuated by cups of tea and finished with an episode (or three) of the good Doctor

Shirt: Old Navy, thrifted | Corduroy skirt: thrifted | Leggings: Target | Socks: Smartwool, via REI | Earrings: Target

I like ice cream and clever t-shirts and unique earrings and good cheese, but if you want to make me love you forever, and I am so not exaggerating, the way to my heart is with really nice socks.  I like cute shoes, and I love going barefooted, but deliciously thick socks are one of the best things about cold temperate living.  

True story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment