Pages

February 13, 2013

A Month of Sundays, #2


Well, bah phooey.  I was all ready to take my pictures outside on Sunday and it decided to pour.  Snow, I could have trudged on, but rain?  Rain in February?  Seriously.

I was sick of taking my photos in front of the bookcase, so I went in front of the window, even though I knew it would be shadowy.  My tights are a royal blue color and my skirt is a grey houndstooth, which is hard to see here.

But I love this outfit.  It makes me feel like a dancer, maybe a ballerina outside of the studio, especially if my hair is pulled back.  The way the shirt fits reminds me of a leotard and the skirt is just begging for a dance.  Look at the way it twirls!



Shirt:  Old Navy
Skirt:  hand-me-down
Tights:  Target
Boots:  Merrell, from REI


Do you have any outfits that make you feel like someone different?


Linking up with The Pleated Poppy

3 comments:

  1. Love the way that skirt twirls! Very cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you're rocking that skirt! It's almost ballerina-esque!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the scoop neck, a fitted skirt that flares to a full circle -- i can see why this makes you feel like a dancer, m'dear. =)

    ReplyDelete