Pages

November 29, 2012

Fashion Utopia

Winter is my favorite fashion season simply because of the sweaters I get to wear. Sweaters are my favorite clothing item by far. Recently, this sweater came into my life. Even though it's full of holes and therefore dysfunctional on the warmth scale, I find it cute nonetheless.


Sweater: Plato's Closet
Skirt: H&M










One other staple piece of winter clothing I love is tights. Especially with comfy, fuzzy, warm socks. Tights in my opinion work best with boots and occasionally sneakers. Again, I recently bought new white tights (My old one ripped. Sad face.) as well as warm socks. Paired together, My legs/feet were as toasty as can be.


Tights: Target
Socks: Target
Boots: Payless









After the realization that the perfect winter outfit could be successfully formed, I was determined to put together this masterpiece. And then...it was born.

(Yes, I realize this picture is blurry. Deal with it.)











TA DA! This cute sweater paired with my ever-so-fantastic mullet skirt, a warm tights/socks combo, and small heeled boots sent me off smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment