Pages

July 8, 2013

Dressed for Success

Do you know what time it is?

 

It's Go Time. This is Test Day.  I am taking boards, right now.  (I am not live-blogging -- I totally took these pictures early and pre-scheduled the post.  You can't even have a StupidPhone in the exam with you, much less access to the internet).
 

I think I have everything that I need, but I'm thinking I probably should have sharpened my brain before we began.  It's feeling a little dull.



Someday, I will tell the story of this sweater and how it came to be mine.  Someday, I will talk about eating disorders, nurturing one's soul, and how my face is clear evidence that I've gained 10% of my body weight in the two months I've been prepping.  Someday...but not today.

Today I am taking boards

2 comments:

  1. You go for it! Hurray! Soon they will be over and all that studying will have paid off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! how scary! I hope they go well. I would love to hear the story behind your sweater, because I love it--it looks super comfy and perfect for taking a test! GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete