Pages

January 23, 2013

Flashback to 2005


Hair:  Botched dye job with friends.  My hair was black for 10 months, and it was supposed to be temporary dye.

T-shirt:  a gift from my German exchange student.

Purse:  A gift from an online friend.  Blogging isn't my first foray into the online world; I've had online friends for years!  I even met some of them when I was in Germany, with above mentioned exchange student.

Pants:  Are they tight rolled?  Really?  What's wrong with me?

Shoes:  Rusty, trusty Converse.


Let's not even get into Jordan's outfit.
I mean, that hair alone.
Yikes.
We actually dread-locked his hair about a month later.

You could say fashion wasn't exactly a high priority for either of us.

1 comment:

  1. I don't remember you ever pegging your pants? Yet here it is, photographic proof...this was on the let's-round-everyone-up-and-go-to-madison excursion early freshman year?

    ReplyDelete